Unexpected Results of a Turnover Number (TON) Study Utilising Ruthenium-Based Olefin Metathesis Catalysts
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 347, Issue 10, pages 1413–1422, August 2005
How to Cite
Maechling, S., Zaja, M. and Blechert, S. (2005), Unexpected Results of a Turnover Number (TON) Study Utilising Ruthenium-Based Olefin Metathesis Catalysts. Adv. Synth. Catal., 347: 1413–1422. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200505053
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!