Osmium-Catalyzed Selective Oxidations of Methane and Ethane with Hydrogen Peroxide in Aqueous Medium
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 349, Issue 7, pages 1199–1209, May 7, 2007
How to Cite
Yuan, Q., Deng, W., Zhang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2007), Osmium-Catalyzed Selective Oxidations of Methane and Ethane with Hydrogen Peroxide in Aqueous Medium. Adv. Synth. Catal., 349: 1199–1209. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200600438
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!