Authors responsible for X-ray analyses
Probing of the Ligand Anatomy: Effects of the Chelating Alkoxy Ligand Modifications on the Structure and Catalytic Activity of Ruthenium Carbene Complexes
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Olefin Metathesis
Volume 349, Issue 1-2, pages 193–203, January 8, 2007
How to Cite
Barbasiewicz, M., Bieniek, M., Michrowska, A., Szadkowska, A., Makal, A., Woźniak, K. and Grela, K. (2007), Probing of the Ligand Anatomy: Effects of the Chelating Alkoxy Ligand Modifications on the Structure and Catalytic Activity of Ruthenium Carbene Complexes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 349: 193–203. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200600478
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!