Both groups contributed equally to the publication
Branched-Chain Keto Acid Decarboxylase from Lactococcus lactis (KdcA), a Valuable Thiamine Diphosphate-Dependent Enzyme for Asymmetric CC Bond Formation
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 349, Issue 8-9, pages 1425–1435, June 4, 2007
How to Cite
Gocke, D., Nguyen, C. L., Pohl, M., Stillger, T., Walter, L. and Müller, M. (2007), Branched-Chain Keto Acid Decarboxylase from Lactococcus lactis (KdcA), a Valuable Thiamine Diphosphate-Dependent Enzyme for Asymmetric CC Bond Formation. Adv. Synth. Catal., 349: 1425–1435. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200700057
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!