Enzyme Immobilization: The Quest for Optimum Performance
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 349, Issue 8-9, pages 1289–1307, June 4, 2007
How to Cite
Sheldon, Roger A. (2007), Enzyme Immobilization: The Quest for Optimum Performance. Adv. Synth. Catal., 349: 1289–1307. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200700082
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!