Unprecedented Effects of Additives and Ligand-to-Metal Ratio on the Enantiofacial Selection of Copper-Catalyzed Alkynylation of α-Imino Ester with Arylacetylenes
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 349, Issue 14-15, pages 2375–2379, October 8, 2007
How to Cite
Shao, Z., Wang, J., Ding, K. and Chan, A. S. C. (2007), Unprecedented Effects of Additives and Ligand-to-Metal Ratio on the Enantiofacial Selection of Copper-Catalyzed Alkynylation of α-Imino Ester with Arylacetylenes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 349: 2375–2379. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200700237
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2007
Vol. 352, Issue 4, 570, Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!