Asymmetric Bioreduction of CC Bonds using Enoate Reductases OPR1, OPR3 and YqjM: Enzyme-Based Stereocontrol
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 3, pages 411–418, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Hall, M., Stueckler, C., Ehammer, H., Pointner, E., Oberdorfer, G., Gruber, K., Hauer, B., Stuermer, R., Kroutil, W., Macheroux, P. and Faber, K. (2008), Asymmetric Bioreduction of CC Bonds using Enoate Reductases OPR1, OPR3 and YqjM: Enzyme-Based Stereocontrol. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 411–418. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200700458
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!