Development of a Model System for the Study of Long Distance Electron Transfer in Peptides
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 7-8, pages 1053–1062, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Cordes, M., Jacques, O., Köttgen, A., Jasper, C., Boudebous, H. and Giese, B. (2008), Development of a Model System for the Study of Long Distance Electron Transfer in Peptides. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 1053–1062. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200700605
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!