A Protection Strategy Substantially Enhances Rate and Enantioselectivity in ω-Transaminase-Catalyzed Kinetic Resolutions
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 6, pages 807–812, April 7, 2008
How to Cite
Höhne, M., Robins, K. and Bornscheuer, Uwe T. (2008), A Protection Strategy Substantially Enhances Rate and Enantioselectivity in ω-Transaminase-Catalyzed Kinetic Resolutions. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 807–812. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800030
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!