Palladium-Iminodiacetic Acid Immobilized on pH-Responsive Polymeric Microspheres: Efficient Quasi-Homogeneous Catalyst for Suzuki and Heck Reactions in Aqueous Solution
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 13, pages 2065–2076, September 5, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Zhang, W., Wang, Y. and Zhang, M. (2008), Palladium-Iminodiacetic Acid Immobilized on pH-Responsive Polymeric Microspheres: Efficient Quasi-Homogeneous Catalyst for Suzuki and Heck Reactions in Aqueous Solution. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 2065–2076. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800304
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20504016
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06–0216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!