A New Class of 3′-Sulfonyl BINAPHOS Ligands: Modulation of Activity and Selectivity in Asymmetric Palladium-Catalysed Hydrophosphorylation of Styrene
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 13, pages 2013–2023, September 5, 2008
How to Cite
Barta, K., Franciò, G., Leitner, W., Lloyd-Jones, Guy C. and Shepperson, Ian R. (2008), A New Class of 3′-Sulfonyl BINAPHOS Ligands: Modulation of Activity and Selectivity in Asymmetric Palladium-Catalysed Hydrophosphorylation of Styrene. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 2013–2023. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800366
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- European Union. Grant Number: STRP 505167–1 LIGBANK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!