Diazo Reagents in Copper(I)-Catalyzed Olefination of Aldehydes
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 14-15, pages 2352–2358, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Lebel, H. and Davi, M. (2008), Diazo Reagents in Copper(I)-Catalyzed Olefination of Aldehydes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 2352–2358. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800381
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2008
- NSERC (Canada)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Canada Research Chair Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!