Novel N,N-Bidentate Ligands for Enantioselective Copper(I)- Catalyzed Allylic Oxidation of Cyclic Olefins
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 350, Issue 16, pages 2639–2644, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Tan, Q. and Hayashi, M. (2008), Novel N,N-Bidentate Ligands for Enantioselective Copper(I)- Catalyzed Allylic Oxidation of Cyclic Olefins. Adv. Synth. Catal., 350: 2639–2644. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800457
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources”. Grant Number: B17340020
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!