Copper Nanoparticles on Charcoal for Multicomponent Catalytic Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Derivatives from Benzyl Halides or Alkyl Halides, Terminal Alkynes and Sodium Azide in Water as a “Green” Solvent
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 1-2, pages 207–218, January 2009
How to Cite
Sharghi, H., Khalifeh, R. and Doroodmand, M. M. (2009), Copper Nanoparticles on Charcoal for Multicomponent Catalytic Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Derivatives from Benzyl Halides or Alkyl Halides, Terminal Alkynes and Sodium Azide in Water as a “Green” Solvent. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 207–218. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800612
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
- Shiraz University Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!