Trace Water-Promoted Oxidation of Benzylic Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen Catalyzed by Vanadyl Sulfate and Sodium Nitrite under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 4, pages 558–562, March 2009
How to Cite
Du, Z., Miao, H., Ma, H., Sun, Z., Ma, J. and Xu, J. (2009), Trace Water-Promoted Oxidation of Benzylic Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen Catalyzed by Vanadyl Sulfate and Sodium Nitrite under Mild Conditions. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 558–562. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800700
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20672111, 20736010
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: DICP K2007D6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!