Improved Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions of Aryldiazonium Salts with Boronic Acids by Tuning Palladium on Charcoal Catalyst Properties
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 4, pages 649–655, March 2009
How to Cite
Felpin, F.-X., Fouquet, E. and Zakri, C. (2009), Improved Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions of Aryldiazonium Salts with Boronic Acids by Tuning Palladium on Charcoal Catalyst Properties. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 649–655. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200800783
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- Université de Bordeaux
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!