Selective Oxidation of Acetophenones Bearing Various Functional Groups to Benzoic Acid Derivatives with Molecular Oxygen
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 10, pages 1677–1684, July 2009
How to Cite
Nakamura, R., Obora, Y. and Ishii, Y. (2009), Selective Oxidation of Acetophenones Bearing Various Functional Groups to Benzoic Acid Derivatives with Molecular Oxygen. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 1677–1684. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900099
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources”
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- “High-Tech Research Center” Project for Private Universities
- Research Association for Ishii Oxidation Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!