Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of 2,3-Allenyl Acetates Using a Chiral Diaminophosphine Oxide
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 11-12, pages 1773–1778, August 2009
How to Cite
Nemoto, T., Kanematsu, M., Tamura, S. and Hamada, Y. (2009), Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of 2,3-Allenyl Acetates Using a Chiral Diaminophosphine Oxide. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 1773–1778. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900151
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis
- Grant-in Aid for Encouragement of Young Scientist (B)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!