Efficient Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols using a Hydrotalcite-Supported Gold Nanoparticle Catalyst
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 11-12, pages 1890–1896, August 2009
How to Cite
Mitsudome, T., Noujima, A., Mizugaki, T., Jitsukawa, K. and Kaneda, K. (2009), Efficient Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols using a Hydrotalcite-Supported Gold Nanoparticle Catalyst. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 1890–1896. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900239
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 18065016
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.