An Efficient Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Aryl Halides by Aqueous Ammonia
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 11-12, pages 1722–1726, August 2009
How to Cite
Wang, D., Cai, Q. and Ding, K. (2009), An Efficient Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Aryl Halides by Aqueous Ammonia. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 1722–1726. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900327
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- 100-talent program of CAS
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20802077, 90813033
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!