Insights into the Role of New Palladium Pincer Complexes as Robust and Recyclable Precatalysts for Suzuki–Miyaura Couplings in Neat Water
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 13, pages 2124–2132, September 2009
How to Cite
Inés, B., SanMartin, R., Moure, M. J. and Domínguez, E. (2009), Insights into the Role of New Palladium Pincer Complexes as Robust and Recyclable Precatalysts for Suzuki–Miyaura Couplings in Neat Water. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 2124–2132. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900345
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
- Basque Government/University of the Basque Country. Grant Numbers: S-PC08UN04, UNESCO07/08, GIU06IT-349-07
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MEC CTQ2007-64501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!