Ruthenium(II) Acetate Catalyst for Direct Functionalisation of sp2-CH Bonds with Aryl Chlorides and Access to Tris- Heterocyclic Molecules
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 11-12, pages 1737–1743, August 2009
How to Cite
Požgan, F. and Dixneuf, Pierre H. (2009), Ruthenium(II) Acetate Catalyst for Direct Functionalisation of sp2-CH Bonds with Aryl Chlorides and Access to Tris- Heterocyclic Molecules. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 1737–1743. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900350
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- European Union
- FP6 Marie Curie intra-European Fellowship. Grant Number: (MEIF-CT-2005-023830
- European Network IDECAT
- Ministère de la recherche and Institut Universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!