Axial Chirality Control by 2,4-Pentanediol for the Alternative Synthesis of C3*-TunePhos Chiral Diphosphine Ligands and Their Applications in Highly Enantioselective Ruthenium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of β-Keto Esters
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 16, pages 2553–2557, November 2009
How to Cite
Sun, X., Li, W., Hou, G., Zhou, L. and Zhang, X. (2009), Axial Chirality Control by 2,4-Pentanediol for the Alternative Synthesis of C3*-TunePhos Chiral Diphosphine Ligands and Their Applications in Highly Enantioselective Ruthenium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of β-Keto Esters. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 2553–2557. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900589
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM58832
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!