Activated α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes as Substrate of Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate (DHAP)-Dependent Aldolases in the Context of a Multienzyme System
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 351, Issue 17, pages 2967–2975, November 2009
How to Cite
Sánchez-Moreno, I., Iturrate, L., Doyagüez, Elisa G., Martínez, J. A., Fernández-Mayoralas, A. and García-Junceda, E. (2009), Activated α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes as Substrate of Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate (DHAP)-Dependent Aldolases in the Context of a Multienzyme System. Adv. Synth. Catal., 351: 2967–2975. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900603
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2007-67403/BQU
- Comunidad de Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!