Recyclable Heterogeneous Palladium Catalysts in Pure Water: Sustainable Developments in Suzuki, Heck, Sonogashira and Tsuji–Trost Reactions
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 352, Issue 1, pages 33–79, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Lamblin, M., Nassar-Hardy, L., Hierso, J.-C., Fouquet, E. and Felpin, F.-X. (2010), Recyclable Heterogeneous Palladium Catalysts in Pure Water: Sustainable Developments in Suzuki, Heck, Sonogashira and Tsuji–Trost Reactions. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 33–79. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900765
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
- Université de Bordeaux
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer (ARC)
- Abou Merhi Charity Institution (AMCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!