A Mutant D-Fructose-6-Phosphate Aldolase (Ala129Ser) with Improved Affinity towards Dihydroxyacetone for the Synthesis of Polyhydroxylated Compounds
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 352, Issue 6, pages 1039–1046, April 19, 2010
How to Cite
Castillo, José A., Guérard-Hélaine, C., Gutiérrez, M., Garrabou, X., Sancelme, M., Schürmann, M., Inoue, T., Hélaine, V., Charmantray, F., Gefflaut, T., Hecquet, L., Joglar, J., Clapés, P., Sprenger, Georg A. and Lemaire, M. (2010), A Mutant D-Fructose-6-Phosphate Aldolase (Ala129Ser) with Improved Affinity towards Dihydroxyacetone for the Synthesis of Polyhydroxylated Compounds. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 1039–1046. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200900772
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
- Vaincre Les Maladies Lysosomales
- I3P-CSIC predoctoral scholarship program
- Spanish MCINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-07359/BQU
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF project COST. Grant Number: CM0701
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 380/B21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!