Practical Iron-Catalyzed Allylations of Aryl Grignard Reagents
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 352, Issue 13, pages 2147–2152, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Mayer, M., Czaplik, W. M. and Jacobi von Wangelin, A. (2010), Practical Iron-Catalyzed Allylations of Aryl Grignard Reagents. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 2147–2152. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000228
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- Saltigo GmbH
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
- Emmy Noether fellow of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- 2009 Science Award of the Industrieclub Düsseldorf e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!