A Nitric Acid-Assisted Carbon-Catalyzed Oxidation System with Nitroxide Radical Cocatalysts as an Efficient and Green Protocol for Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 352, Issue 14-15, pages 2635–2642, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Kuang, Y., Rokubuichi, H., Nabae, Y., Hayakawa, T. and Kakimoto, M.-a. (2010), A Nitric Acid-Assisted Carbon-Catalyzed Oxidation System with Nitroxide Radical Cocatalysts as an Efficient and Green Protocol for Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 2635–2642. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000366
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2010
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!