Highly Enantioselective Amination Reactions of Fluorinated Keto Esters Catalyzed by Novel Chiral Guanidines Derived from Cinchona Alkaloids
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Catalytic Fluorination and Perfluoroalkylation
Volume 352, Issue 16, pages 2778–2782, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Han, X., Zhong, F. and Lu, Y. (2010), Highly Enantioselective Amination Reactions of Fluorinated Keto Esters Catalyzed by Novel Chiral Guanidines Derived from Cinchona Alkaloids. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 2778–2782. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000562
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- National University of Singapore
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!