Organocatalytic Multiple Cascade Reactions: A New Strategy for the Construction of Enantioenriched Tetrahydrocarbazoles
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 4, pages 617–623, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Cao, Y.-J., Cheng, H.-G., Lu, L.-Q., Zhang, J.-J., Cheng, Y., Chen, J.-R. and Xiao, W.-J. (2011), Organocatalytic Multiple Cascade Reactions: A New Strategy for the Construction of Enantioenriched Tetrahydrocarbazoles. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 617–623. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000610
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20872043
- Program for Academic Leader in Wuhan Municipality. Grant Number: 200851430486
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!