Highly Chemo- and Regioselective Transfer Reduction of Aromatic Nitro Compounds using Ammonium Formate Catalyzed by Supported Gold Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 2-3, pages 281–286, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Lou, X.-B., He, L., Qian, Y., Liu, Y.-M., Cao, Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2011), Highly Chemo- and Regioselective Transfer Reduction of Aromatic Nitro Compounds using Ammonium Formate Catalyzed by Supported Gold Nanoparticles. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000621
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20721063, 20873026, 21073042
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0305
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- FDUROP. Grant Number: 09018
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!