Multicomponent Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazoles in Water Catalyzed by Copper Nanoparticles on Activated Carbon
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 352, Issue 18, pages 3208–3214, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Alonso, F., Moglie, Y., Radivoy, G. and Yus, M. (2010), Multicomponent Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazoles in Water Catalyzed by Copper Nanoparticles on Activated Carbon. Adv. Synth. Catal., 352: 3208–3214. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000637
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MICINN; CTQ2007-65218, Consolider Ingenio 2010-CSD2007-00006
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/039
- Vicerrectorado de Investigación, Desarrollo e Innovación of the Universidad de Alicante
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!