Hydroxylamine as a Source for Nitric Oxide in Metal-Free 2,2,6,6- Tetramethylpiperidine N-Oxyl Radical (TEMPO) Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 1, pages 69–72, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Wertz, S. and Studer, A. (2011), Hydroxylamine as a Source for Nitric Oxide in Metal-Free 2,2,6,6- Tetramethylpiperidine N-Oxyl Radical (TEMPO) Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 69–72. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000703
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2010
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!