Graphite Oxide as an Auto-Tandem Oxidation–Hydration–Aldol Coupling Catalyst
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 4, pages 528–532, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Jia, H.-P., Dreyer, D. R. and Bielawski, C. W. (2011), Graphite Oxide as an Auto-Tandem Oxidation–Hydration–Aldol Coupling Catalyst. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 528–532. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000748
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0907324
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!