Porous Silica Beads Supported TEMPO and Adsorbed NOx (PSB-TEMPO/NOx): An Efficient Heterogeneous Catalytic System for the Oxidation of Alcohols under Mild Conditions
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 8, pages 1253–1259, May 2011
How to Cite
Di, L. and Hua, Z. (2011), Porous Silica Beads Supported TEMPO and Adsorbed NOx (PSB-TEMPO/NOx): An Efficient Heterogeneous Catalytic System for the Oxidation of Alcohols under Mild Conditions. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1253–1259. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000876
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!