Cyclometalated N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Platinum Catalysts for the Enantioselective Cycloisomerization of Nitrogen-Tethered 1,6-Enynes
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 7, pages 1109–1124, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Jullien, H., Brissy, D., Sylvain, R., Retailleau, P., Naubron, J.-V., Gladiali, S. and Marinetti, A. (2011), Cyclometalated N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Platinum Catalysts for the Enantioselective Cycloisomerization of Nitrogen-Tethered 1,6-Enynes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1109–1124. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000904
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- PhoSciNet COST action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!