New Polymer-Supported Catalysts for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Acetophenone in Water – Kinetic and Mechanistic Investigations
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 8, pages 1335–1344, May 2011
How to Cite
Dimroth, J., Schedler, U., Keilitz, J., Haag, R. and Schomäcker, R. (2011), New Polymer-Supported Catalysts for the Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Acetophenone in Water – Kinetic and Mechanistic Investigations. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1335–1344. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201000955
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
- Ticona GmbH
- Berlin Senate State Department of Science, Research, and Culture. Grant Number: Elsa-Neumann-Scholarship
- Cluster of Excellence “UNICAT - Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!