Convenient and Selective Hydrogenation of Nitro Aromatics with a Platinum Nanocatalyst under Ambient Pressure
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 8, pages 1260–1264, May 2011
How to Cite
Xu, K., Zhang, Y., Chen, X., Huang, L., Zhang, R. and Huang, J. (2011), Convenient and Selective Hydrogenation of Nitro Aromatics with a Platinum Nanocatalyst under Ambient Pressure. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1260–1264. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100007
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- NSFC (Natural Science Foundation of China). Grant Number: Nos. 20802008, 20636020
- Foundation from State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!