Magnetically Recoverable Nanoparticles: Highly Efficient Catalysts for Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones in Aqueous Medium
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 8, pages 1317–1324, May 2011
How to Cite
Liu, G., Gu, H., Sun, Y., Long, J., Xu, Y. and Li, H. (2011), Magnetically Recoverable Nanoparticles: Highly Efficient Catalysts for Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones in Aqueous Medium. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1317–1324. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100017
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20673072
- Shanghai Sciences and Technologies Development Fund. Grant Number: 10 J1400103, 10 JC1412300
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: S30406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!