Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Annulation of 3-[2-(2-Iodobenzylamino)aryl]-N-arylpropiolamides: Synthesis of 3-[5H-Dibenzo[b,e]azepin-11(6H)-ylidene]indolin-2-ones
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 5, pages 889–898, March 16, 2012
How to Cite
Zou, T., Zhang, X.-G., Li, J.-H., Deng, C.-L. and Tang, R.-Y. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Annulation of 3-[2-(2-Iodobenzylamino)aryl]-N-arylpropiolamides: Synthesis of 3-[5H-Dibenzo[b,e]azepin-11(6H)-ylidene]indolin-2-ones. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 889–898. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100098
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Program of Science and Technology of Wenzhou. Grant Number: Nos. Y20090243 and G20090080
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 20872112 and 21002070
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. Y407116 and Y4080169
- Graduate Innovative Research Projects of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 201034002
- Emerging Talent Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 31218559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!