Visible-Light-Induced Metal-Free Allylic Oxidation Utilizing a Coupled Photocatalytic System of g-C3N4 and N-Hydroxy Compounds
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 9, pages 1447–1451, June 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, P., Wang, Y., Yao, J., Wang, C., Yan, C., Antonietti, M. and Li, H. (2011), Visible-Light-Induced Metal-Free Allylic Oxidation Utilizing a Coupled Photocatalytic System of g-C3N4 and N-Hydroxy Compounds. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 1447–1451. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100175
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 20990221, 20803062 and J0830413
- Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!