Application of a Recombinant Escherichia coli Whole-Cell Catalyst Expressing Hydroxynitrile Lyase and Nitrilase Activities in Ionic Liquids for the Production of (S)-Mandelic Acid and (S)-Mandeloamide
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 1, pages 113–122, January 2012
How to Cite
Baum, S., van Rantwijk, F. and Stolz, A. (2012), Application of a Recombinant Escherichia coli Whole-Cell Catalyst Expressing Hydroxynitrile Lyase and Nitrilase Activities in Ionic Liquids for the Production of (S)-Mandelic Acid and (S)-Mandeloamide. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 113–122. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100391
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- COST Action CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!