A Tuneable Bifunctional Water-Compatible Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Selective Aqueous Hydrogenation of Phenols
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 17, pages 3107–3113, November 2011
How to Cite
Liu, H., Li, Y., Luque, R. and Jiang, H. (2011), A Tuneable Bifunctional Water-Compatible Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Selective Aqueous Hydrogenation of Phenols. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 3107–3113. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100479
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20803024, 20936001, and 21073065
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 200805611045
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011020002397 and 10351064101000000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2009ZZ0023, 2011ZG0009
- New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Grant Number: NCET-08-0203
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: RyC contract (RYC-2009-04199), P10-FQM-6711
- Consejeria de Ciencia e Innovacion, Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTQ2011-28954-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!