Aryl Diazonium versus Iodonium Salts: Preparation, Applications and Mechanisms for the Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reaction
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 17, pages 3063–3084, November 2011
How to Cite
Bonin, H., Fouquet, E. and Felpin, F.-X. (2011), Aryl Diazonium versus Iodonium Salts: Preparation, Applications and Mechanisms for the Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reaction. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 3063–3084. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100531
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Université de Lille
- Université de Bordeaux
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)”
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR JCJC 7141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!