Intramolecular Carbonyl Nitroso Ene Reaction Catalyzed by Iron(III) Chloride/Hydrogen Peroxide as an Efficient Tool for Direct Allylic Amination
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 353, Issue 18, pages 3347–3351, December 2011
How to Cite
Atkinson, D., Kabeshov, M. A., Edgar, M. and Malkov, A. V. (2011), Intramolecular Carbonyl Nitroso Ene Reaction Catalyzed by Iron(III) Chloride/Hydrogen Peroxide as an Efficient Tool for Direct Allylic Amination. Adv. Synth. Catal., 353: 3347–3351. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100632
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Loughborough University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!