Highly Stereoselective and Practical Synthesis of α-Trichloromethyl Amines and 2,2-Dichloroaziridines from Chloroform
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 2-3, pages 308–312, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zheng, T., Wang, W., Xu, W., Ma, Y., Zhang, S., Wang, H. and Sun, Z. (2012), Highly Stereoselective and Practical Synthesis of α-Trichloromethyl Amines and 2,2-Dichloroaziridines from Chloroform. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 308–312. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100713
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21102089
- Research Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12YZ155
- Special Scientific Foundation for Outstanding Young Teachers in Shanghai Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: gjd10003
- Key Laboratory of Organofluorine Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Disciplines Construction Projects of Colleges and Universities in Shanghai (Innovation Team Building Projects of Pharmaceutical Engineering. Grant Number: 11 K18B
- Innovation Program of University Students in Shanghai University of Engineering Science. Grant Number: cx1104011
- Start-up Funding of Shanghai University of Engineering Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!