Highly Efficient Catalytic Asymmetric Sulfa-Michael Addition of Thiols to trans-4,4,4-Trifluorocrotonoylpyrazole
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 6, pages 1141–1147, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Dong, X.-Q., Fang, X., Tao, H.-Y., Zhou, X. and Wang, C.-J. (2012), Highly Efficient Catalytic Asymmetric Sulfa-Michael Addition of Thiols to trans-4,4,4-Trifluorocrotonoylpyrazole. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 1141–1147. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100899
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972117, 21172176
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0649
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT1030
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Large-scale Instrument And Equipment Sharing Foundation of Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!