Carboxylation of Terminal Alkynes with Carbon Dioxide Catalyzed by Poly(N-Heterocyclic Carbene)-Supported Silver Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 6, pages 969–974, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, D., Tan, M. X. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Carboxylation of Terminal Alkynes with Carbon Dioxide Catalyzed by Poly(N-Heterocyclic Carbene)-Supported Silver Nanoparticles. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 969–974. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201100934
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!