Iron-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Esters
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 10, pages 1879–1884, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Bézier, D., Venkanna, G. T., Castro, L. C. M., Zheng, J., Roisnel, T., Sortais, J.-B. and Darcel, C. (2012), Iron-Catalyzed Hydrosilylation of Esters. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 1879–1884. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200087
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Rennes Métropole
- Ministère de la recherche
- Ministère des Affaires Etrangères
- Fundacion Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho
- Université de Rennes 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!