Gold-Catalysis: Highly Efficient and Regio-Selective Carbonyl Migration in Alkynyl-Substituted Indole-3-Carboxamides Leading to Azepino[3,4-b]indol-1-ones
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 7, pages 1273–1279, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Hashmi, A. S. K., Yang, W. and Rominger, F. (2012), Gold-Catalysis: Highly Efficient and Regio-Selective Carbonyl Migration in Alkynyl-Substituted Indole-3-Carboxamides Leading to Azepino[3,4-b]indol-1-ones. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 1273–1279. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200092
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Umicore AG & Co. KG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!